Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Survey Results


1.     Do you believe using cologne makes you more attractive?
A.) Yes
B.) No

Results:
80% Yes
20% No

2.     Are you more likely to purchase new cologne if your favorite celebrity/athlete endorsed the product?
A.) Yes
B.) No

Results:
60% Yes
40% No

3.     Why do you apply cologne? (Choose the best answer that most relates to you)
A.) I use cologne to smell good and to maintain good hygiene
B.) I use cologne to make a good impression
C.) I use cologne because it reminds me of certain scents from the past
D.) I don’t use cologne

Results:
60% I use cologne to smell good and to maintain good hygiene
30% I use cologne to make a good impression
0% I use cologne because it reminds me of certain scents from the past
10% I don't use cologne

4.     Where are you most likely going to buy your cologne?
A.) General drug store like CVS
B.) Huge department store like Macy’s
C.) Specialty clothing store like Ralph Lauren
D.) Luxury/High-end store like Saks Fifth Avenue

Results:
30% General drug store
40% Huge department store
20% Specialty clothing store
10% Luxury/High-end store

5.     Do you prefer colognes that are strong and impactful or subtle and unexpected?
A.) Strong/impactful
B.) Subtle/unexpected

Results:
50% Strong/impactful
50% Subtle/unexpected

6.     Do you wear cologne everyday?
A.) Yes
B.) No

Results:
70% Yes
30% No

7.     How would you describe the value that cologne adds to your social life?
A.) Necessity
B.) Essential
C.) Optional
D.) No value

Results:
10% Necessity
60% Essential
30% Optional
0% No value 

8.     Finish the sentence: Out of all the colognes I’ve ever owned…
A.) I bought more than half of them myself
B.) I bought less than half of them myself (meaning – they are/were gifts from other people)

Results:
20% I bought more than half of them myself
80% I bought less than half of them myself

9.     Are you likely to purchase colognes with unique bottle packaging?
A.) Yes
B.) No

Results:
80% Yes
20% No

10.  Out of the following word choices, which one describes your ideal cologne?
A.) Sporty
B.) Outdoors
C.) Metropolitan
D.) Wisdom

Results:
50% Sporty
10% Outdoors
30% Metropolitan
10% Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment