Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Week 6 EOC | What did you learn? From your project? From class discussion?

I was not in class during the discussion because I was sick; however, I was able to discuss the project with some of my classmates outside of class. Similarly, we ran into relatable issues and we came to significant results. For example, Marcia told me that she was surprised to find that packaging plays an important factor in developing her fragrance. Totally unrelated to me, she was focusing on a perfume for women; however, we both came to a realization that consumers, both men and women, will gravitate toward a fragrance that doesn’t only stimulate their sense of smell but also their sense of sight.


I learned that people put emphasis on different factors. Some people focused on having a fragrance that was affordable. Some people focused on availability. I learned that packaging is an important factor. Ultimately, when it comes to developing any kind of fragrance, everything has to be taken into consideration in order to have a successful product.

No comments:

Post a Comment